How can we ensure better hygiene and cleanliness in the workplace?
Whether your staff are working from home or returning to the office, the continued impact of Covid-19 means it is more important than ever to make sure we maintain a clean and comfortable workspace. Since the start of the pandemic, personal hygiene has become more important and relevant than ever before. By making small changes in your daily routine, your staff can easily improve their hygiene habits, ensuring a safer and more productive workplace for everyone.
To help you get started, here are 5 Shareable Spring Cleaning tips on workplace hygiene that you and your colleagues can quickly incorporate into your daily routine.
- Be sure to stress the importance of regular hand sanitization to your staff. By disinfecting desks, keyboards, and even mobile phones, we can stop germs in their tracks.
- Use the correct detergents to clean shared floor spaces. To learn more about how we can help you find the right products for your business, you can reach us here.
- Recommend your staff avoid eating at their desk or workspace where possible. Aside from lowering productivity levels, it also avoids the risk of leaving food traces and crumbs on difficult to clean workspaces.
- If your staff are on-site, check daily to ensure your premises are fully stocked with toilet tissue, toilet paper, and most importantly soap.
- Provide your staff with a regular supply of hand sanitizer and hand wipes. Also, share this HSE article to make sure your staff are washing their hands correctly and in-line with government recommendations.
If you would like to find out more about workplace hygiene and how we can help your business, click the links below.